Beads are 6mm in diameter
Mala cord stretches to fit any size neck or wrist
Malas, also known as Buddhist Prayer Beads, are a traditional tool used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra. They have been used for thousands of years by many different cultures and religions. They contain 108 beads to signify the 108 stages of the human soul. Wear your Mala either as a necklace or as a bracelet wrapped around your wrist.
Amazonite Meaning and Benefits:
Named after the largest river in South America, the Amazon river, this stone’s appearance definitely reminds one of its waters and the forest surrounding the great river. Some even say that the properties of the Amazonite stone are representative of the strength and harmony that the semi-mythical Amazonians had. The Amazonite is frequently called “The Hope Stone” or “The Stone of Courage and Truth”.
The meaning of Amazonite can be summarized in these top benefits:
- Amazonite is a great tool to induce sharp self-awareness. Amazonite also carries a spiritual energy of personal truth. If your intentions and objectives seem clouded, meditation with this gemstone will help you align yourself to your truth and to the truth of the universe. It enkindles a harmonious relationship between intellect and intuition, allowing one to find what is right and true within oneself and lovingly communicate it to the world.
- Artists, writers, and people who are into the creative fields will find this stone helpful in expressing their visions. Amazonite also helps you speak your truth in difficult situations. Those struggling to communicate their feelings may find the right words through meditating with Amazonite.
- Amazonite is considered the “Stone of Hope”. During challenging times when there seems to be no way out, Amazonite alleviates a pessimistic attitude, empowers you with mental toughness, positivity, and gratitude. This crystal can help rewire your mindset to pull yourself out of your own prison of darkness and into the light.
- Amazonite is a wonderful healer for the emotional body. It soothes trauma and calms the mind, alleviates worry and fear, and directs anger and irritability into a more positive action. It regulates the aggressive aspects of one’s personality and urges the mind to seek emotional balance.
How to use Amazonite mala to improve meditation
Spiritual healing can be made easier with amazonite jewelry, such as an amazonite crystal bracelet or mala beads. The latter is an important medium for peace and enlightenment. If you choose to meditate on your Amazonite mala, you will need a mantra. It could be a simple “peace” or a complex Sanskrit verse, such as Om Shanti, to bring inner and outer peace. After clarifying your intentions and choosing a mantra, follow these seven steps to get started:
- Find a comfortable place and sit peacefully in a cross-legged position.
- Close your eyes and observe the depth and speed of your natural breath.
- Breathe deeply and bring your focus and attention on your chosen mantra.
- Hang the first mala bead gently on the middle or ring finger of your right hand.
- Place your thumb on the guru bead and start reciting your mantra.
- At the end of your mantra, push the mala bead away using your thumb and move on to the next bead for another round until you have recited your mantra 108 times.
- Upon reaching the guru bead, demonstrate your gratitude and positive energy with closing and prayers.
You can take advantage of the Amazonite stone meaning to transform your life by wearing it as jewelry, sleeping with the stone underneath your pillow, or using mala beads. Whichever you choose, it will help you feel and remain calm. The crystal can also help increase your happiness, improve your relationships, and reduce stress.
Chakras: Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra
Amazonite Healing Properties By Intentions:
1. Abundance, Luck, & Money - Amazonite’s soothing turquoise-green color is a feast for the eyes. But beyond its superficial beauty lies mighty luck-attracting powers. Known as the Stone of Hope, Amazonite brings luck in relationships. Ancient Egyptians even considered it a symbol of luck and fertility. In the modern world, Amazonite helps build better relationships by empowering you to set healthy boundaries. It’s also used to improve communication, honesty, and enhance self-esteem, both of which are necessary to form a healthy and long-lasting bond with others in your romantic life as well as in professional partnerships.
2. Communication & Clarity – Amazonite is such a special stone in that it aligns with both the Throat and Heart Chakras. Amazonite helps you find your voice, which often leads you to your true purpose. When you live with purpose, you are living from the heart center. When you are able to find your voice and speak what you know to be true in your heart, you have clarity in life.
3. Peace & Harmony – Like many blue-toned stones, Amazonite is a symbol of fluidity, peace, and harmony. Amazonite aligns your Heart and Throat Chakra bringing about clarity—helping you see the actions you must do. When you have clarity, you are less likely to falter from changes and chaos. You are more optimistic and see challenges as a teacher rather than punishment.
4. Love, Romance, Compassion – Amazonite stimulates the heart center, allowing one to feel more compassion for others. Amazonite is also a Throat Chakra stone helping you to express your emotions, feelings, and thoughts more articulately with your significant other especially on sensitive topics.
5. Strength, Courage, & Confidence - This beautiful green and blue stone inspires courage and instills hope in your heart for the future and faith in your capabilities. Amazonite’s calming energy will wash over you and quiet any anxieties and fears by replacing them with a more positive outlook. Spiritually, Amazonite will teach you to have more faith in the Divine Will. It will also develop your trust in your own intuition, which is your inherent guiding compass. The inner peace from Amazonite will also encourage you to fearlessly speak from the heart.
6. Stress & Worry - Such feelings can make a person uncontrollably emotional, but the Amazonite can tone it down and make you think more rationally. You can better see the world from other people’s perspectives in order to resolve conflict. Fear, Stress, and Worry, are three traits that come from lack of self-confidence. Amazonite is the optimist’s stone. This crystal is meant to release you from your self-made prison of fear, insecurity and worry. Daily practice of positive affirmations paired with Amazonite will rid your mind of these low vibration emotions that are holding you back in life.
7. Anger & Forgiveness – Amazonite works with the Heart Chakra to boost compassion within you for other people. You are able to accept their different points of view. When you have sympathy and understanding of the other person’s situation and circumstances, feelings of anger will be released and replaced with forgiveness instead.
Shop All Amazonite crystals and jewelry here.